JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Some of the last-living Yemenite Jews were brought to Israel in a secret mission in recent days with the aid of the Jewish Agency.
Read more: Some of the last Jews of Yemen brought to Israel in secret mission
2. Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton addressed AIPAC's annual policy conference in Washington DC on Monday, attacking Republican front-runner Donald Trump for saying that he would be "neutral" on the Israeli-Palestinian issue.
Read more: Clinton bashes Trump at AIPAC for 'neutral' stance on Israel
3. Prominent American rabbi and ardent anti-Israel activist caught on video in a verbal shouting match which surfaced on social media Sunday.
Read more: WATCH: Anti-Israel activist and famous rabbi verbally joust in front of AIPAC forum
4. Hezbollah fighters in Iraq have threatened to attack American soldiers stationed in the country, following the US Army's decision to send reinforcements to Iraq to support the international coalition in its fights against ISIS.
Read more: Hezbollah vows to attack US forces 'defending ISIS' in Iraq
5. According to Turkish media, security cameras revealed that the terrorist who perpetrated the attack that killed five people including three Israelis in Istanbul on Saturday followed the group before he detonated himself.
Read more: Report: Suicide bomber in Istanbul stalked group of Israelis
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>