JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon demanded that UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon revise a report disseminated by his office ahead of International Women’s Day and in which Israel is blamed for the situation of Palestinian women.
Read more: Israel slams UN report blaming it for domestic abuse of Palestinian women
2. A senior IDF officer told a Saudi newspaper on Monday that "the IDF could put Lebanon back 300 years and in parallel conquer the Gaza Strip and destroy all of its infrastructure."
Read more: IDF can put Lebanon back 300 years if Hezbollah attacks, officer tells Saudi paper
3. Three Israelis were wounded in separate terror attacks that occurred within minutes of each other in Jerusalem and Petah Tikva on Tuesday.
Read more: 3 Israelis hurt in separate terror attacks in Jerusalem and Petah Tikva
4. A 16-year-old Danish girl has been charged with planning a "terrorist" attack on two schools, one of them Jewish, after acquiring chemicals for bombs, police said on Tuesday.
Read more: Danish 16-year old girl charged with planning to bomb Jewish school
5. The White House is working on a plan to revive the Israeli-Palestinian peace process which has been frozen for almost two years, the Wall Street Journal reported prior to US Vice President Joe Biden's anticipated arrival at Ben-Gurion Airport on Tuesday afternoon for a two-day visit.
Read more: Report: Obama considering peace push, including UN Security Council resolution