JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. What happens when a conspicuously Jewish-Muslim couple walks hand-in-hand through the streets of New York City?
Read more: Watch: New Yorkers respond to a Jewish-Muslim couple experiment
2. Jordanian House Speaker, Atef Tarawneh, has stated that the Jordanian parliament, which represents the Jordanian people, adamantly disagrees with the government over the peace treaty with Israel.
Read more: Jordanian parliament speaker: We oppose the peace treaty with Israel
3. Joint List chairman Ayman Odeh could begin receiving monthly security briefings from the prime minister, if the Zionist Union joins the coalition.
Read more: Will Arab faction leader Ayman Odeh start receiving classified security briefings?
4. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attacked the French peace initiative on Sunday morning when he told his cabinet ministers during their weekly meeting in Jerusalem that it gave the Palestinians an opportunity to evade direct negotiations.
Read more: Netanyahu: French initiative gives Palestinians 'escape hatch' to avoid negotiations
5. Hovi Star, one of Israel’s most famous haircuts - and also a singer - did not emerge victorious at the 2016 Eurovision contest in Stockholm, Sweden on Saturday night but it wasn’t due to a lack of effort.
Read more: Eurovision 2016: Israeli haircut disappoints, Ukraine backhands Russia