JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked on Sunday said she is pushing to have Israeli law apply to the West Bank within one year.
Read more: Ayelet Shaked: Apply Israeli law to West Bank within 1 year
2. UN envoy Danny Danon fears that a political settlement will be forced upon Israel and so he has begun gathering intelligence about the Israeli-Palestinian peace summit in Paris.
Read more: Israel gathering intelligence on Paris peace summit, Danon says
3. Two more Labor Party members were suspended Monday after posting anti-Israel messages on social media, continuing a rash of damning revelations that has placed Jeremy Corbyn's movement under harsher scrutiny for widespread anti-Semitism.
Read more: 'Netanyahu, war criminals not welcome in UK,' suspended Labor member says
4. Bar Refaeli's latest commercial was deemed inappropriate for prime time television, the financial publication TheMarker reported on Monday.
Read more: The banned behind: Bar Refaeli's new commercial censored for inappropriate content
5. The split within Jordanian society between East Bankers and Jordanians of Palestinian origin is manifested in every field of life in the Hashemite Kingdom, including in soccer stadiums.
Read more: After losing to a Palestinian-affiliated team, Jordanian soccer fans chant pro-Israel slogans
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>