JPost top 5 logo.
(photo credit: JPOST STAFF)
1. French Jews are experiencing the most difficult situation they have encountered since the end of World War II, the newly-elected president of France’s umbrella of Jewish communities said.
Read more: 'French Jews experiencing worst situation since 1945'
2. Former defense minister Moshe Ya'alon gave an impression that he is already on the way to making a political comeback in a letter he wrote his past campaign contributors in English that was obtained by The Jerusalem Post.
Read more: Political boomerang? Ya'alon reaches out to donors, hinting at possible new party
3. Israel has a right to be protected by the United States, Bernie Sanders, a candidate in the primaries of the Democratic Party, said.
Read more: Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
4. Croatia’s Foreign Minister Miro Kovac unequivocally denied on Monday that anti-Semitism, racism, and extremism are prevalent in his country.
Read more: Croatian FM to 'Post': No anti-Semitism, racism, extremism in my country
5. As the security coordination between Jordan and Israel is tightening amid the ISIS threat, a rapprochement between the nations may now extend into the political sphere as well.
Read more: Is the new Jordanian PM Israel's new friend in the Middle East?
JPOST VIDEOS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU:
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>