2 brothers electrocuted in Turkey to be laid to rest in Israel

July 24, 2008 17:50

Two brothers who were electrocuted Tuesday in a Turkey hotel were laid to rest Thursday evening in the Yarkon Cemetery. Their bodies were returned to Israel earlier in the day. The Israeli tourists, aged 14 and 18, were at a party in an Anatolia hotel during a family holiday, when a foam machine short circuited, producing the electric shock which killed them, as well as another man. The Israeli ambassador in Ankara was traveled to the area to look into the tragedy and organize transfer of the bodies to Israel.

Related Content

Jisr az-Zarq
April 3, 2014
Residents of Jisr az-Zarqa beckon Israel Trail hikers to enjoy their town