BREAKING NEWS

22-year-old Israeli electrocuted while swimming at Thai resort

22-year-old Israeli elec

A 22-year-old man was accidentally electrocuted on Sunday night while swimming in a pool at a Thai resort in Koh Phangan. Apparently, a cable fell into the swimming pool and short-circuited, causing the tragedy. On Monday morning, arrangements were being made to transfer the young man's body back to Israel.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy