BREAKING NEWS

Israeli toddler dies from chlorine poisoning in Rahat

A two-year-old toddler died from chlorine poisoning in the city of Rahat, southern Israel on Sunday, Israeli media reported.

She was rushed to a Soroka-University Medical Center in Beersheba after nearly drowning in a tub of water filled with chlorine at her home. Medical staff at the hospital were forced to determine her death shortly thereafter.

Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy