BREAKING NEWS

Fire breaks out in Petach Tikvah after battery malfunctions

An electric bicycle battery in a Petach Tikvah apartment building caught fire Sunday night. Fire services responded to an incident on Shafirintsak Street after the battery went up in flames in a residential building.

The fire is now contained, though medical professionals responded to three people injured by the incident.

Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy