BREAKING NEWS

Boy, 2, in serious condition after ingesting pesticides

A two-year-old toddler from the village of Zemer in Samaria was in serious condition on Wednesday after he ingested liquid pesticides which were kept in a water bottle.
A Magen David Adom crew evacuated the boy to Hillel Yafe Hospital in Hadera while attempting to resuscitate him.
Police were investigating the incident.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >