BREAKING NEWS

Boy in critical condition after suspected electric-bike battery explosion

A 12-year-old was critically injured after a fire broke out in his house on Thursday.

The suspected cause is the explosion of an electric bicycle battery.

The boy was evacuated to Schneider Children’s Medical Center for Israel in Petah Tikva.

Three others were injured in the fire, including two young children.

Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy