BREAKING NEWS

Catalan Police: No evidence that there will be another attack

Over 100 people had been injured when the van mowed down pedestrians in Barcelona's city center Thursday.

Catalan police do not have evidence that another attack in Barcelona is imminent, a police official said Thursday.
The death toll from the van attack in Barcelona on Thursday could rise above the 13 so far confirmed, a Catalan government official said.
Joaquim Forn, from the Catalan government's interior ministry, told a news conference that over 100 people had been injured when the van mowed down pedestrians in Barcelona's city center.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >