BREAKING NEWS

Two-year-old toddler dies of smoke inhalation from Beersheba fire

A two-year-old toddler was rescued from a burning building in Beersheba on Sunday. She passed away from smoke inhalation despite medical efforts to revive her. 
Magen David Adom rescue teams evacuated from the building a 30-year-old woman and a 10-year-old girl who also suffered from smoke inhalation and bruises.The fire erupted at an eight-story building in David Eliezer street in Beersheba.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >