BREAKING NEWS

Death toll in North Sinai militant attacks rises to 50

CAIRO- The death toll in attacks carried out by Islamist militants in North Sinai rose to 50 on Wednesday, security sources said.
The identities of those killed were not immediately clear. Sources had earlier said there were soldiers among those killed and the army has also said there are deaths among soldiers.
Sinai Province, Islamic State's Egypt affiliate, has claimed responsibility for Wednesday's attacks.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >