BREAKING NEWS

Egypt church shooting attacker gets death sentence

CAIRO - A court in southern Egypt on Sunday convicted and sentenced to death a Muslim man for his part in last year's Christmas drive-by shooting outside a church that left six Christians and a Muslim guard dead, judicial officials said.
The court will announce its verdict next month for the other two defendants accused in the Jan. 6, 2010 attack, the officials said on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to share the information with the media.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >