BREAKING NEWS

Fire breaks out in Ramat Gan building

A fire broke out in a building in Ramat Gan on Monday, according to Maariv. Firefighters have rescued people from the building and two have been treated and evacuated by Magen David Adom teams. The fire started on the first floor of the building in a construction supplies store. Firefighters are working to stop the flames from spreading.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >