BREAKING NEWS

Four more Italians confirmed dead in Bastille Day attack

ROME - Four more Italians had been identified among the 84 people killed in last week's truck attack in the French Riviera resort of Nice, Italy's foreign ministry said on Tuesday.
Carla Gaveglio, Maria Grazia Ascoli, Gianna Muset and Angelo D'Agostino all died, the ministry said, without giving further information on the victims.
A fifth Italian man, Mario Casati, was identified on Monday.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >