Gas station worker consciousness after inhaling poisonous fumes

An employee at a gas station in Lod was found unconscious at work on Sunday morning, Magen David Adom reported. It is suspected that the man had inhaled the fumes of a poisonous substance during the course of his work and progressively began to feel bad.
Paramedics provided medical treatment at the scene before taking the man, listed in serious condition, to Assaf Harofeh medical Center in Tzrifin.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy