BREAKING NEWS

German government says danger of attack remains high

BERLIN - The danger of attacks in Germany remains high, an interior ministry spokesman said on Monday after a spate of four attacks over the last week that have left 10 people dead and 34 injured.
"The danger of attack has been high for a long time and remains high," Interior Ministry spokesman Tobias Plate told a regular government news conference.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >