BREAKING NEWS

Islamic State claims responsibility for North Sinai killing 20 Egyptian troops

CAIRO - Islamic state has claimed responsibility for an attack in North Sinai on Saturday which it said killed 20 Egyptian military troops, the group's AMAQ news agency said.
The group gave no evidence for its claim.
The Egyptian military said earlier on Saturday that seven militants had been killed and 15 Egyptian military personnel killed or wounded in the clash.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >