BREAKING NEWS

Israeli teen electrocuted to death in Sinai during rains

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs reported that an 18-year-old Israeli male died by electrocution Saturday.
According to the report, the teen was staying in an area flooded by rains and tried to repair an electrical issues while his legs were wet.
As a result, the young man was electrocuted, fatally wounded and died in hospital.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >