BREAKING NEWS

Macau to deny entry to visitors from Hubei unless they can show they are virus-free

Macau said on Monday it will deny entry to visitors from China's Hubei province or those who visited the province 14 days prior to arrival unless they can provide documentation showing they are not infected with the virus that broke out in the province.
Macau's government also said it is banning anyone who had been to Hubei province within 14 days of their arrival in the island from the premises of the city's casinos.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >