BREAKING NEWS

Many of the 39 killed in Istanbul attack were foreigners

ISTANBUL - Fifteen or sixteen of the 39 people killed when a gunman attacked a nightclub in Istanbul on Sunday were foreigners, but only 21 of the bodies have so far been identified, Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu said.
Soylu said a manhunt was underway for the attacker.Speaking to reporters, he said that five Turkish citizens were among the dead and that 69 people were in hospital.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >