MDA treats 2 for smoke inhalation in Ra'anana fire

Magen David Adom paramedics treated two people who were lightly injured by smoke inhalation in the fire that broke out at a Ra'anana factory on Sunday, causing an explosion.
Police say the explosion appears to have taken place at a storage room in the factory which housed paint.
The entire area has been enveloped by heavy smoke. Police have blocked off the area.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy