BREAKING NEWS

Nagorno-Karabakh: 51 more servicemen killed in fighting with Azerbaijan

YEREVAN - Nagorno-Karabakh said on Saturday that 51 more servicemen had been killed in the war with Azerbaijan, a sharp rise in the death toll from a week of fierce fighting.
Arayik Harutyunyan, president of the ethnic Armenian enclave inside Azerbaijan, said earlier he had traveled to join his forces on the front line.


Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy