BREAKING NEWS

Nagorno-Karabakh says 21 more servicemen killed in fighting

Ethnic Armenian officials in the enclave of Nagorno-Karabakh said on Tuesday that 21 more servicemen had been killed in fighting with Azerbaijan, bringing its total military death toll to 244 since war broke out on Sept. 27.
The fighting has surged to its worst level since the 1990s, when some 30,000 people were killed.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >