BREAKING NEWS

'Negligence was involved in the electrical work of pool'

Serious negligence was involved in the electrical work near the pool at Galei Gil, where five-year-old Eti Fruim suffered a severe electric shock on Tuesday, Israel Radio reported.
An electrical engineer who in the past has worked with police, said the electrical connections at the Kiryat Motzkin pool site were poorly managed. 
Police are continuing their investigation of the incident, focusing on the site's owners and managers.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >