BREAKING NEWS

Netanyahu: Israel ordered to respond with force to every missile attack

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told reporters in London on Monday that he has directed Israel to respond with force to every missile attack.
“The two-and-a-half years since Operation Protective Edge were the two quietest years since the Six Day War,” he said, hours after a Gaza rocket attack on southern Israel earlier in the day.
He add that Israel will be steadfast in responding to every attack, and not permit a “drizzle” of missile attacks that go without a response.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >