BREAKING NEWS

New Zealand extends ban on arrivals from China on coronavirus fears

New Zealand has extended a ban on arrivals from mainland China into a fourth week to contain the risk of exposure to the coronavirus, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said on Monday.
The ban has been extended by a further eight days and would be reviewed after that, Ardern told a news conference.New Zealand so far has no confirmed cases of the virus in the country.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >