BREAKING NEWS

Nine hospitalized after eating wild mushrooms in Beit Guvrin park

Five adults and four children were hospitalized on Saturday after eating wild mushrooms while hiking near Beit Guvrin national park.
The nine people all complained of stomach pains and vomiting after eating the mushrooms. They are currently being treated at Barzilai Medical Center in Ashkelon, where they were being kept overnight for observation.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >