BREAKING NEWS

S.Korean man with MERS virus sixth to die in outbreak

An 80-year-old South Korean man who had tested positive for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) has died, officials from the city of Daejeon said on Monday, taking the number of deaths from the outbreak to six.
The man had been suffering from pneumonia when he was confirmed to have contracted the virus from another patient at a hospital, officials said.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >