BREAKING NEWS

State Dept: No US citizens known to have been killed in Belgium attacks

WASHINGTON- The US State Department said that an undetermined number of US citizens were hurt in Tuesday's attacks in Belgium but no Americans were known to have been killed.
"We know that a number of US citizens were injured in the attack, but we do not have an accurate figure right now. We do not know of any US deaths at this point," State Department spokesman John Kirby told a briefing.
He added that the situation was fluid and declined to say exactly how many reports of US injuries the department had received so far.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >