BREAKING NEWS

Toddler critically injured in house fire passes away

A three year old girl who was hospitalized in serious condition after a fire broke out in her home in Jisr az-Zarqa has passed away, Israeli media reports.
The toddler was hospitalized in serious condition after inhaling smoke in the fire that broke out at her home.
Her seven year old brother perished at the scene of the fire.

Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >