BREAKING NEWS

US military: Probe begins into allegations of civilians killed in Syria

WASHINGTON - The United States military has found enough credible information to begin a formal investigation into allegations that US-led coalition air strikes killed civilians on July 20 in Syria, a spokesman for the coalition fighting Islamic State, Colonel Chris Garver, said on Wednesday.
Garver said a credibility assessment had been completed and the formal investigation had been initiated.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >