BREAKING NEWS

US official: North Korean missile launch was probably not an ICBM

WASHINGTON - The test launch conducted by North Korea was probably not an intercontinental ballistic missile, a US official said on Saturday.
The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, provided no further details. A defense official said earlier that the US military had detected the missile launch and was assessing it.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use

Read all Tweets >