BREAKING NEWS

US says no evidence attacks in Tunisia, France, Kuwait coordinated

The US State Department said on Friday there was no evidence so far the terrorist attacks in France, Tunisia and Kuwait were coordinated.
State Department spokesman John Kirby said the attacks were still being investigated but so far there was "no indication on a tactical level they were coordinated."
"Obviously, clearly, they were all terrorist attacks," Kirby said at a news briefing.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >