BREAKING NEWS

U.S. suspects Islamic State of killing four Americans in Syria attack

WASHINGTON - The US government believes the Islamic State militant group, which claimed Wednesday's attack in northern Syria that killed four Americans, is likely responsible, although it has not reached a firm conclusion, two U.S. government sources said on Thursday.
The bomb attack killed two US troops and two civilians working for the US military in Manbij, weeks after US President Donald Trump said the group had been defeated in Syria and that he would pull out all US forces.
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy