BREAKING NEWS

White House says US in touch with Yemen amid concerns about commando raid

WASHINGTON - The White House said on Wednesday it had been in touch with Yemeni officials through diplomatic channels amid concerns over a US commando raid targeting al Qaeda militants that killed several civilians.
"We are in touch with Yemenis through diplomatic channels," White House spokesman Sean Spicer told a news briefing. "They understand the fight and commitment that we both share."
Subscribe for our daily newsletter
Subscribe for our daily newsletter

By subscribing I accept the terms of use and privacy policy

Read all Tweets >