A senior Libyan official says the health of the Lockerbie bomber, who has terminal prostate cancer, is quickly getting worse since his homecoming less than two weeks ago. The head of the Libyan State Information Agency, Majid Al-Dursi, said Tuesday that Abdel Baset al-Megrahi is in the hospital. There was no way to independently verify his health, and it was not clear how long he has to live. Al-Megrahi was the only person convicted of the 1988 airplane bombing, which killed 270 people. Scottish officials released him from prison earlier this month on compassionate grounds due to his cancer, sparking an international uproar. Television footage Sunday showed him in the hospital, breathing through an oxygen mask.