Switzerland has released the last remaining man in detention from a group previously accused of plotting to shoot down an Israeli passenger flight, an official said Monday. The 29-year-old man has been sent back to his native Algeria, said Swiss investigating magistrate Paul Perraudin. The man was the last suspect from a group of eight people of North African origin arrested last year for their alleged participation in the terror plot. The Swiss Criminal Court in April rejected the charges against the man, saying that the existence of the plot could not be proved. While Swiss prosecutors have provided few details of their probe, they confirmed the arrests in June 2006, a month after Israeli media reported that the cell planned a rocket attack on an El Al plane that would take off from Geneva airport in December 2005. The discovery of the plot prompted the airline to divert its flights to Zurich for a week, according to the reports.