Worshipers return to Har Nof synagogue as Jerusalem tries to recover from attack

Economy Minister Naftali Bennett and MK Dov Lipman joined prayer-goers one day after five were killed there by terrorists on Tuesday.

Israel boosts security after deadly synagogue attack
With an increased security presence throughout Jerusalem, worshipers showed up once again for morning prayers Wednesday at the synagogue where terrorists killed five people during the morning prayer service one day before.
As a security guard stood at the entrance to the scene of the attack, Har Nof's Kehilat Bnei Torah Synagogue, the prayer-goers were joined by two members of Knesset, Economy Minister Naftali Bennett of Bayit Yehudi and MK Dov Lipman of Yesh Atid.
The presence of police and security guards was noticeably stepped up around the city and in the Israeli areas past the Green Line. Israel Radio also reported that cement barriers were placed at the entrance and exits of predominantly Arab neighborhoods in the capital.
In the aftermath of the attacks, Lipman said it was important for him to pray at the same place and time when the attacks occurred "to send the message that Am Yisrael Chai [The people of Israel live] and that the terrorists accomplished nothing by their horrific murders," said Lipman. 
"I was inspired by the intensity of this morning's prayers and was touched deeply by the cries and tears of those who publicly gave thanks to God for surviving yesterday's attack."
Leaders from around the world – including the foreign minister of Bahrain – strongly and immediately denounced Tuesday’s terrorist attack in Jerusalem, even as Israeli leaders slammed the world for ignoring the Palestinian incitement that preceded the murders.
The victims of the attack were Officer Zidan Saif, 30, of the Druse village of Kfar Yanouch in the Galilee, Rabbi Aryeh Kopinsky, 43, Rabbi Avraham Shmuel Goldberg, 68, and Rabbi Calman Levine, 55, all from Har Nof, and Rabbi Moshe Twersky, 59, were identified as among the dead
The killers, identified as Abed Abu Jamal, 22, and Ghassan Muhammad Abu Jamal, 32, were killed in a shootout with police at the synagogue’s entrance.