Disengagement Authority: 87% of Gaza evacuees have housing solutions

Some 87 percent of the Gaza evacuee families have housing solutions and the other 13 percent are in the process of concluding agreements with the Disengagement Authority for their permanent homes, the Authority said on Wednesday. It made the statement as it released 250 new housing lots in Nitzanim, located between Ashkelon and Ashdod.