Palestinian factions in Gaza continued their rocket assault on the South on Monday, firing over 10 rockets into Israel. Two Kassam rockets struck the Sha'ar Hanegev Regional Council Monday evening; no injuries or damage were reported. During the afternoon, shortly after a tour of Sderot conducted by Defense Minister Ehud Barak and British Foreign Minister David Miliband, two Kassam rockets landed in the Eshkol Regional Council, damaging a greenhouse. During the tour, Barak said he told the British foreign minister that "no country can accept continuous and indiscriminate shelling of its citizens from a foreign entity, and Israel will not accept this either. "We will act when the conditions are ripe and when there is a need. And we will act with force," Barak said. Asked about the prospects of a Gaza offensive, Barak responded, "We will act when the correct time comes. The IDF is powerful and ready. The operation itself has a number of considerations." Earlier on Monday, a rocket landed south of Ashkelon, causing no injuries. The heaviest bombardment took place in the morning, when eight rockets landed in the Eshkol Regional Council, damaging homes in the area. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the barrage. Meanwhile, the Agriculture and Defense ministries announced that they had begun installing over 50 rocket shelters in the Gaza-belt area to allow agricultural work to continue despite the Palestinian shelling. The program, which costs NIS 4 million, will also get 10 tractors reinforced to be able to withstand light-arms fire. The first shelters were erected Monday in Moshav Netiv Ha'asara. All communities situated up to seven kilometers from Gaza will have the shelters installed, the Agriculture Ministry said.