Jewish settlers will be removed from a house in Hebron, in line with a court decision, Deputy Defense Minister Matan Vilnai said Saturday. The Supreme Court ruled last week that the settlers must leave the four-story house on the edge of Hebron. The court's deadline has passed, and settlers say they won't leave. Vilnai said that the settlers would be removed. He did not give a timetable. Vilnai spoke as thousands of Israelis visited Hebron. They were guarded by IDF soldiers in riot gear who lined the streets.