Our aim is to provide the worldwide readership of with a platform for lively but good-tempered debate. We do not tolerate abusive language, and such talkbacks will be rejected.
- Priority is given to talkbacks that are brief and topical
- reserves the right to limit the number of comments published
- Use of capital lettering in headlines and comment text will usually result in rejection by our moderating team
- Comments posted by registered users will be posted automatically, as long as they do not contain racist or libelous content or incitement to violence
- Guest comments are posted only after approval by our moderating team
- Talkbacks may be edited and shortened
To report service abuse, simply flag the comment in question.
The Jerusalem Post Customer Service Center can be contacted with any questions or requests:
Telephone: *2421 * Extension 4 Jerusalem Post or 03-7619056 Fax: 03-5613699E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 07:00 and 14:00 and Fridays only handles distribution requests between 7:00 and
For international customers: The center is staffed and provides answers on Sundays through Thursdays between 7AM and 6PM
Toll Free number in Israel only 1-800-574-574