print
gohome
ISIS claims responsibility for shootout at Jordanian castle
By REUTERS
12/20/2016
AMMAN - Islamic State militants claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a shootout at a Crusader castle in the southern Jordanian city of Karak, in which at least nine people including a Canadian tourist were killed and scores injured.

The statement said four Islamic State fighters had undertaken the operation on Sunday that ended in their deaths. Jordanian officials have so far not said who they suspect of the attack but security sources said the perpetrators were Jordanian nationals.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy