print
gohome
One person suffers smoke inhalation in Acre fire
JPost.com Staff
01/30/2007
A fire broke out in an Acre carpentry shop on Tuesday morning, causing one person to suffer smoke inhalation. Firefighting crews were called to the scene and brought the flames under control.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy