print
gohome
Print Edition
Breaking news.(Photo by: JPOST STAFF)
Tillerson says Saudi Arabia not ready for talks with Qatar on Gulf crisis
By REUTERS
10/22/2017
DOHA - Saudi Arabia is not yet ready to begin direct talks with Doha to resolve the nearly five-month diplomatic and trade cutoff affecting Qatar, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Sunday.

"There is not a strong indication that the parties are ready to talk yet," Tillerson said of discussions he had earlier in the day in Riyadh with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman aimed at overcoming the row.
print gohome
JPost.com: Arab-Israeli Conflict | Israel News | Diaspora | Middle East | Opinion | Premium | Blogs | Not Just News | Edition Francaise | Green Israel

Copyright © 2014 Jpost Inc. All rights reserved • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy