1. Jon Hamm
2. Hugh Laurie – he is British.
3. She played Isabella Williams on The Young and the Restless
4. Everybody Loves Raymond (Deborah Barone) and The Middle (Frances Heck)
5. She played Kelly Bundy on Married with Children.
6. It’s called OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)
7. Robin McGraw
8. Everwood (Amy Abbott ) and Brothers and Sisters (Rebecca Harper)
9. Gilmore Girls (Suki St. James); Mike & Molly (Molly Flynn); Samantha Who? (Dena)
10. She played Jen Lindley on Dawson’s Creek.
11. James Lipton
12. The Queen of Mean
13. Scranton, Pennsylvania
15. Jerry Stiller is the father of Ben Stiller.
16. Courteney was married to Patricia’s brother, actor David Arquette.
17. The British series Last of the Summer Wine (1973-2010)
18. Actress Kristen Bell
19. Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital
20. Carrie Bradshaw, Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes and Charlotte York were played by Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattral, Cynthia Nixon and Kristin Davis.
Join Jerusalem Post Premium Plus now for just $5 and upgrade your experience with an ads-free website and exclusive content. Click here>>