3 settlers detained on suspicion of attacking Palestinians

By
July 18, 2011 13:42

 
X

Dear Reader,
As you can imagine, more people are reading The Jerusalem Post than ever before. Nevertheless, traditional business models are no longer sustainable and high-quality publications, like ours, are being forced to look for new ways to keep going. Unlike many other news organizations, we have not put up a paywall. We want to keep our journalism open and accessible and be able to keep providing you with news and analyses from the frontlines of Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World.

As one of our loyal readers, we ask you to be our partner.

For $5 a month you will receive access to the following:

  • A user experience almost completely free of ads
  • Access to our Premium Section
  • Content from the award-winning Jerusalem Report and our monthly magazine to learn Hebrew - Ivrit
  • A brand new ePaper featuring the daily newspaper as it appears in print in Israel

Help us grow and continue telling Israel’s story to the world.

Thank you,

Ronit Hasin-Hochman, CEO, Jerusalem Post Group
Yaakov Katz, Editor-in-Chief

UPGRADE YOUR JPOST EXPERIENCE FOR 5$ PER MONTH Show me later Don't show it again

Three settlers from the Ramat Migron area have been detained and questioned over an incident earlier on Monday in which three Palestinians were assaulted, Judea and Samaria police said.

In the attack, one person was seriously injured and another moderately injured. They were taken to the Ramallah hospital by the Red Crescent, police added. "We have launched an investigation and detained an adult and two minors," a police spokeswoman said. "The circumstances of the incident are being examined," she added.

Related Content

Breaking news
August 21, 2018
U.S. would impose more economic pain if Russia does not change

By REUTERS